๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2011ๅนด7ๆœˆ22ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸไบ”

♥22/7/2011♥

Today is the last day of CANCER
And also is my Birthday!! : D
Today when I wake up
The first thing I do is...............
Brush my teeth -.-
Then of course ONLINE!
Then many LENG ZAII LENG LUII
come and wish me = )
Hahahahacx~Thankssss for the wish yarr : D
And when go to school
Many LENG LUII say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me
hahahacx~thankssssss kiewwwwwwwwww~
After that Miss Lee come in our class
Then ask: Who didn't bring the Smart Card stand up
I got bring the Smart Card but didn't bring the tali
Then Miss Lee say bring it Monday!
Very Unlucky!
Then when BI period
OMG Pn Suliati want us do the action with our partner
Then very 'LUCKY' she choose us
OMG!!!Our image!!!Never mind la~
Everybody happy I also happy ^p^
Then The Vanessa tell teacher today is my birthday!!!
OMG!!!Then teacher ask them sing birthday song to me
Malu Malu Shy Shy *.*
 ♥This one is Pig Head give me one :P♥

♥My Present♥
♥This one is 'Sook Kie' give me one♥





♥Actually is PENDRIVE





Thankssss for the present and the wishes~!! ♥
And those who haven't give me present one
Never mind la~I wont angry one~And thanksss for Rui Gian!
The chocolate damn DELICIOUS!!!
And THANKSSS Pig Head!!
I ♥ the cake and the present you give me!
Thanksssss______♥

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: