๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2012ๅนด6ๆœˆ25ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸไธ€

To my Darling ^_^''

Half year gone...Is damn FAST =/
Appreciate what you done for me =)
Please remember that I'm always beside you forever... =3
The sentence above...Never expire xD 

To:Darling  (Jane) ^o^''
Darling!!!Thankssssss for always beside me and always understanding me ='D  If you have any unhappy things or happy things also MUST TELL ME too ya =3 And thanksssssss for always give me direction and tell me what to do next step =P And I know you care me damn damn much like controls me don't give me eat too much chocolates xD Although SAD T^T But I know it's for my own good and I feel touching xD And don't feel guilty when you make me cry...You just help me to find a reason so that I can cry out =D Thanksssssssss for your love and your kiss too xDD hahahahaha!!Really appreciate that I can meet you in my life and going on my life with you =D hahacx xD One day you must tell me the 8 po is nugu =P And I will tell you what you want to know too =D wakakakakaka ~>O<''~ So...find me whenever you want =D Okay?Not okay also must okay!! =P Really LOVE YOU DAMN DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! =P ♥

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: