๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2012ๅนด2ๆœˆ22ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸไธ‰

Lol...my 2 'husbands' =.='''

Today have a crazy day xD
Today the Jane and Unice so close to me xD
The Jane keep threaten me wanna divorce with me = =
Then the Unice don't know what's problem keep confessing to me -.-
And she say I'm her only one -.- DAMN DISGUSTING!!!
Feel like vomiting xD And the most important is...
She keep holding my hand and don't let me go!!!! =.=||
Feel like wanna hit her xD
And today I find a people love ONE PIECE same like me xD
She is......Suying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.=
The role that she most love is......WHITE BEARD!!!
Well~!!White Beard also very YENG =D
And the second 'people' she like is Chopper xD
Is cute ~!!!And just as cute as me!!!!!! xD  = 3
And next time Vivian and Kai Xin say that they will bring me go Suying house xD Lol..!!!Because Suying bought the Chopper and Luffy's hat!!!!!!!!!!ishhhhh
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!! =D hahahahahaha!!
Anyway today have a lot of crazy things xD
And the dark chocolates xD
After go back home~Unice keep SPAM my wall -.-
And I spam back xD hahahaha!!!
Lol!!!81 notifications!!

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: