๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2011ๅนด10ๆœˆ22ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸๅ…ญ

Part 2 of today-GATAL!!!!

Today do not know who wedding
Then we go there eat dinner
Then me,my sis,Ling,Hui Kai,Shin Kai and 'karry mouth' sit together
Then we talk talk talk
So funny xD Really HIGH!!!!
Then we talk about gatal gatal things -.-
Then my sis gatal Shin Kai
After that Ling
After that is me = =
Then we keep gatal gatal gatal
Then we keep laugh laugh laugh
Then we also go to visit the TANDAS BERGERAK
Then Shin Kai say he want go to toilet
Then after Ling come out
I ask her got saw Shin Kai
She say got~Then she ask him why don't want go to TANDAS BERGERAK
Then he say because he scare the toilet will gerak = =
hahaha~And we have an appointment next TUESDAY =D
So expect~ = ) Go sing K also watch movie = )
Today I really keep laughing more than this year the amount of my smile~
Because they keep say me bad egg and say me MOST GATAL -.-
But actually we know......MOST GATAL IS MY SIS!!!! =D

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: