๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2011ๅนด3ๆœˆ31ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸๅ››

Exam =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ and somethings happen...

 Today...second day of exam!!!8:15AM woke up...Then went to school and study with VANESSA...Then 11:30AM,I went to eat my LUNCH + BREAKFAST!!!Because no $$$ so I didn't bought breakfast ate...Then VANESSA said my face was DAMN WAN -.-||| But I just ignore it la although it was ......Then after finished my lunch I was thinking wanted bought the 'Yao Yao Bing' or not~Then when I saw some pig was coming then I suddenly wanted to buy jor~~~Then I bought HONEYDEW geh~!!wow DELICIOUS~!!Next time buy Chocolate geh xDDD Then...my exam DAMN BAD~!!
SJ   : =(
BM  : =[
SN  : ='O
PM  : =)
Then after that I wrote somethings on my table(when exam PM)~~~But finally I rubbed it...But still had one haven't rub and gave some pig saw it~~~never mind la~Then she rob my hand and wanted saw what I wrote~Then when she robbed my hand,my LEG was ...... again!!T.T 5555555555555555555 MY LEG~!!suan liao...><|||
and TODAY I DAMN STUPID FORGOT TO DO SOMETHINGS!!!!ishhhhhhhhh!!!I'M STUPID GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But never mind because when 6:44PM I done it =D
and finally I want to say:
่ฏทไธ่ฆๆ€€็–‘ไฝ ๅœจๆˆ‘ๅฟƒ้‡Œ็š„ไฝ็ฝฎ。。。ๅชๆ˜ฏไฝ ็œ‹ไธ่ง้‚ฃไธช็‰นๅœฐ/ๅชๆ˜ฏ็ป™ไฝ ็š„ไฝ็ฝฎ่€Œๅทฒ。。。=D

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: