๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2011ๅนด1ๆœˆ6ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸๅ››

Hihi~I'm coming~just smile~every things can be true`!!!

haha~long time didn't come jor~hallo my blog how are you???en...now the fourth day of school reopen jor~all right no special thing happen~XD~but Miss Lee teach back us~is ok because i can't fool anyone she is a good teacher~but Miss Hew didn't teach us jor too sad~!!!because she also as a NICE teacher to teach us Mathematic~and BM & BI i'm so scare because feel stress~ok lol~that all~then now i just can say I 'M UNHAPPY DOESN'T ANY REASON~!!!because i also don't know why i unhappy~perhaps that things i thought about before holidays is happen now~haizzz...but is ok la~i already know what will happen de la~just sMiLe~ =] then this year really must GAMBATEH for my exam,my ST.JOHN exam and many many things~and still wanna add oil to maintain some things~!are me believe me?YA~!YOU CAN DO IT~!!!GAH YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yosh~!!!now watch my VAMPIRE ENDING LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOSH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=]

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: