๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2010ๅนด10ๆœˆ8ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸไบ”

happy + pity day~

today 11:30a.m. reach school~when i go into canteen i see a person 'HALO' with me~then when i see clearly,i see a pig look like come from forest and never see guo leng luii~then i pretend didn't see her~haha XD~then she also pretend angry~because i scare peoples laugh me...laugh me because i know a person is come from forest~ :P ~then we go to 'di' the school's smart card lol...then i see the teacher of last time because of my hair then caught me 1...then i ask pig head go another way~then the teacher stop n stand at there...then she turn back her head and say:"good afternoon girls~"then we also salute with her~XD~because she see us so strange n she thought us have a guilty conscience~XD~then i ask her if i cry in front you what you will do?she say she will look at me...i say impossible la because last time i cry at school and in front her ma~then she ask back me~i say:i will ask you what happen if you still don't want tell me i will show a smell face and angry~then she say:me too!me really =='''...then chinese class ...i wait until recess then my sis really come~then after recess is SJ then revision~then my leg ''black green''liao ma~then because so pain then i always see see see lol...but who know give pig head discover liao then bad lol...then she...haizzzzzzzzzz...then my hand have a new wound at same finger~pain dao~then BM period i wash my hand but also give pig head duiscover liao~ :'( ~ bad lol...of course dun want give her know de la~but who ask it so pain then i loud:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!shit!!!!!!!!!!then give her discover liao lol... :'( ...haha~today is a happy + pity day~ ><''

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: