๐Ÿ’™ It's not about how long we know ๐Ÿ’š
❤️ It's about how deep we go ๐Ÿ’œ

2010ๅนด9ๆœˆ8ๆ—ฅๆ˜ŸๆœŸไธ‰

ๆˆ‘็š„ๅค–ๅฉ†

My grandmother,go to heaven when I' m 11 years old...I still remember the date...
2-2-2008 12:45p.m. ...She go to heaven...That times...I played with my cousin happily...Then my uncle's friends came to visit my grandmother...At that time...My grandmother look like very pain...
She got some things want to tell us...I know...I know what she want to tell us...Is BYE BYE~That time...My aunt came...We go down to help her take some things...Me and my cousin cry...My aunt still don't know what happen...Then she ask me what happen...I say grandmother was go to heaven already...She cry...She always ask:"Why don't wait for me?Why? "When I saw...I think not only me will cry...Then mother ask us don't cry in front my grandmother...

1-2-2008 night
A master came and help my grandmother ''chao du''that time I got ''chao du'' with them...The lamp really flash one time...

When my grandmother was healthy...I swam with my sister...That day was a rainy day...Then we go into my grandmother house first...Grandmother scare us cool ask me and my sister go to take bath first...I angry then say don't want!I regret...Regret didn't treasure concern of my grandmother...don't know why today special miss her ...nn...may be that things lol...
*Hope she will have a happy life in the heaven la...

ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฏ„่ฎบ: